Best Bottle For Reflux
It is a dream of every parent to have a baby in their life. When you become parents, you not only have to play a significant role in the child's life but also have to take proper care of him/her. Some of the babies have the issue of reflux in which you have to follow some necessary precautions.
Do you know that why reflux happens?
The Reflux occurs when the baby cannot digest the food properly which results in the holdup of liquids as well as air in their abdomens leading. It all leads to the vomiting sometimes. But with the bottle for reflux, you can avoid this problem in the babies.
In the below article, we will provide you the list of best eight bottles for reflux along with the reviews which you can buy on the market along with the buying guide.
Different Types Of Bottle For Reflux
The below are few different types of bottles for reflux which are designed differently for some special purposes:
Standard baby bottle
This bottle for reflux is a straight-necked product which possesses a classic design. It is very stress-free to clean, and you can fit it any bottle sterilizers.
Wide-necked baby bottle
It is a short size bottle for reflux which comes with the broader nipple and neck. Its nipple is pretty similar to the nipple of a mother. It is best for the breastfeeding babies.
Angle-necked baby bottle
This bottle possesses a curve in the neckline of the product. It does not allow the air bubbles to collect together. It makes the babies swallow less air at the time of consuming milk.
Vented baby bottle
It does not allow the air to get trapped in the bottle’s nipple due to its design. The air bubbles come back to the bottle’s bottom after the baby suck the milk from it.
Disposable liner baby bottle
In this bottle, the milk is filled in the pouch instead of the bottle directly along with the liner. It results in the less formation of the air bubbles as the lining will break down as soon as the infant sucks. It is for one-time use.
Benefits Of The Right Bottle For Reflux
If you choose the tight bottle for reflux, then it can make lots of difference which given below:
Stops the formation of bubbles
The bottles for reflux are manufactured exactly after keeping the issue of reflux in mind. Some of them possess an integrated outlet system which does not allow the formation of bubbles inside the milk at the time of consumption by the baby.
Less passing of air
The disposable bottles which come with the liner assured that very less air passed into the body of the child at the time of drinking the milk.
Increase in comfort level
If your child drinks the milk without the air bubble disruption, you can see lots of changes in them like less fussy, no spit up and comfortable.
List Of 8 Best Bottles For Reflux
We have selected the following eight best bottles for reflux after thorough research and study along with the honest reviews:
It is a BPA-free bottle for reflux which does not create any harmful chemicals if you put anything hot in it. This product comprises of the 2-piece internal outlet system which makes the baby very comfortable at the time of sucking the milk. It also offers positive-density flow for vacuum-free nursing which is just same to the breastfeeding without collapsing the nipple. In this product, the air never combines with the breast milk to create oxidation.
The following are the advantages of Dr. Brown's Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set:
- It manufactured from the safe and high-quality plastic material.
- The design of the bottle benefits in reducing the issues like colic, gas, as well as burping
- You can buy lots of accessories and attachments along with the product for more convenience.
The following are the disadvantages of Dr. Brown's Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set:
- The design of the nipple on the bottle can result in some leakage if you turn it in the straight position after serving.
- You might find it very inconvenient to clean this bottle because of the lots of additional parts.
This bottle for reflux just closely resembles the mother's breast. The vented nipple of the bottle does not allow the formation of the air bubbles at the time of milk sucking. It comes with the pack of two having a weight of eight ounces. This bottle does not allow the formation of reflux, colic, and gas in your babies which ultimately makes the baby happy and comfortable. You can clean it quickly without many issues. You can also carry it along with your child at the time of traveling. It manufactured from the high-quality material.
The following are the pros of the Comotomo Baby Bottle:
- It somewhat resembles the mother's breast than any other products.
- It reduces the effects of colic and gas in babies.
- It is very easy to clean as well as sterilize this product due to the broader neck and elastic milk pocket.
- This bottle is handy, soft and comfortable to grip product at the time of feedings.
The following are the cons of the Comotomo Baby Bottle:
- The top of the bottle is thick and get tipped to either side.
- It does not function correctly with the bottle warmers.
The first name on our list is of Dr. Brown's Wide-Neck Bottle which possesses the simple and classic design without nay indents. Because of the regular shape of the product, you will find it very easy to clean. It comes with the feature of mold measurements which is given on the side of the bottle so that you can know the actual quantity quickly. The innovative air outlet structure removes the negative pressure creating inside the container at the time of milk consumption.
The following are the pros of the Dr. Brown's Wide-Neck Bottle:
- It possesses the outstanding air venting system.
- It comes in numerous shapes, sizes, and materials which you can choose as per your choice.
- There are plethora of accessories which are provided by the manufacturer along with the product to their buyers.
The following are the cons of the Dr. Brown's Wide-Neck Bottle:
- The measurements which given on the side of the bottle are quite small, and you may find it tough to read.
- Sometimes the mold can grow inside the air outlet structure if you do not wash it or dry it appropriately.
It is one more fantastic product in the market which you can safely use for the reflux issues in the babies. It comes with the easy to wash feature which allows it to wash in the dishwasher. You can even use it in the microwave as it made from the high-quality material. The supplementary nipple also gave for the first time mothers who have less experience of feeding. There are six bottles which provided in the pack having the weight of nine ounces. While feeding your baby with this bottle, you will just feel like breastfeeding.
The following are the pros of the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fiesta Bottle:
- This product comes the affordable price on the market.
- It possesses a stress-free-vent valve so that your baby can drink the milk without taking in the air.
- It also comes with the silicone made nipple which feels like mother’s skin to the baby.
- It is a BPA-free product which is not harmful to the health.
The following are the cons of the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fiesta Bottle:
- The milk comes out at very fast speed from the nipple.
- It is not the useful product for older babies.
The next name on our list is of Philips Avent Classic Plus Baby Bottles which comes in the packs of 3. The total weight of the bottle is 9 ounce which makes it a very lightweight product. Since it is a BPA free bottle; you can safely use it for your baby without compromising their health. It reduces indigestion and fussiness in the children, particularly at night. The exceptional controller which combined into the nipple bends does not let the buildup of the vacuum which ultimately stops the air going into the baby's tummy.
The following are the advantages of the Philips Avent Classic Plus Baby Bottles:
- It is very easy and straightforward to clean this bottle for reflux as it comes with the wide neck and round edges.
- The mouth of the bottle is also wide which makes the baby comfortable at the time sucking the milk.
- It is very easy to assemble and disassemble the bottle.
- The extra soft silicone nipple comes in different flow rates which you can buy for the babies of various ages.
The following are the cons of the Philips Avent Classic Plus Baby Bottles:
- The milk flows very fast from the bottle which makes the baby spit up sometimes.
- It can leak down very easily.
The well-known company "Podee” has presented a bottle for reflux which lets you feed your babies of the age of 3 months in a standing position in place of a horizontal position. Such type of positions helps in preventing the gas accumulation, colic, ear infections as well as reflux. It enhances the overall feeding experience of the baby. This product works amazingly ate the time of traveling, or while feeding the twins. It acts as an additional hand to a mother.
The following are the advantages of the Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle Feeding System (Twin Pack):
- It is a time-saving product which allows you, baby, to drink the milk without wasting much time.
- You can make your baby drink the milk with this bottle while roaming around in your home.
- You can sue it easily ate the time of traveling also without disturbing the feeding schedule of the baby.
The following are the disadvantages of the Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle Feeding System (Twin Pack):
- The size of the bottle is very small which cannot fulfill the hunger of your baby completely.
- The size of the nipple is so small for the bigger babies of more than four months age.
- The nipples are hard to suck and can cause leakage when chew by teeth.
It is a safe, easy to clean, non-toxic, as well as a sturdy bottle for reflux. The material used in manufacturing the nipple is silicone and plastic which are quite safe to use. The product shaped in such a way that it pretends likes a breast. For reducing the air bubbles in the milk, the air vents provided into the nipple of the bottle. Your baby will feel very comfortable while consuming the milk with this bottle.
The following are the pros of the Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottles:
- The glass material of the bottle is very easy to clean and sterilize.
- It is a durable product which can easily endure for the longer period.
- Due to the smoothness in the bottle, you can easily grip it.
The following are the cons of the Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottles:
- It is a big bottle to use.
- Few lids do not fit well on this bottle.
It is one of the highly recommended bottles for reflux by mothers globally. It offers an excellent option for colic and gas area. The bottle comes with the inbuilt nipple valve which let the milk comes at the average pace while feeding. The design of the product made in such a way that it reduces the chances of over-consumption, gas, and burping.
The following are the advantages of the Philips AVENT Anti-Colic Bottle Newborn Starter Set:
- It efficiently reduces colic as well as discomfortin babies.
- It is very easy to grip and hold.
- The design of the nipple reduces the chance of collapsing.
The following are the cons of the Philips AVENT Anti-Colic Bottle Newborn Starter Set:
- It can use with only anti-colic nipples.
- It is an expensive product to buy as compared to other similar models.
Bottle for reflux is essential equipment that you should buy for your baby who is having problems like gas or colic. It not only makes your feeding task easier but you can also feel self-assured that your child is safe from any health issues.
All the above products have their pros and cons, but according to us, Dr. Brown's Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set is the ultimate winner. It comes with all the necessary and useful features which you should have in the bottle for reflux.
If you have any views or suggestions regarding the above article, then you can simply write to us. We feel very pleased to answer our readers.
All the best! Happy purchasing!